The Alternative Board (TAB)
Advisory Boards and Executive Coaching for Business Owners
The Kelsey Group is a franchisee of The Alternative Board (TAB), a world-wide organization that forms and facilitates Peer Advisory Boards comprised of business owners and CEO’s of privately-held, non-competing businesses. Members meet monthly to address both the challenges and opportunities each member brings to the meeting in order to gain insight, ideas and practical solutions to the challenges or opportunities each face.
Business owners that join TAB:
- Are not content with status quo
- Value learning from the experience of others
- Seek to eliminate the isolation they frequently feel as owners
- Want to accelerate business results, and most importantly…
- Want to build a more valuable business by having it less dependent on them
TAB’s Board Meetings leverage the collective wisdom of other members. The perspective members’ gain and the accountability they receive truly advance the owners objectives. The TAB process aligns your business to your personal vision and ensures you get what you want out of life.
Core Services with a Membership in TAB offer the following:
- Monthly Board meetings. Imagine having up to 10 other seasoned business owners offering you their experience and perspective on critical business issue you face. Moreover, think of the power of having them in the same room with you brainstorming on your behalf at the same time – it’s an invaluable group dynamic. No consultant can do that. Board meetings are 4 hours per month and are conducted on the same day / time of each month. Guided by a TAB Certified Facilitator, each member is allocated time to address their particular issue(s) or opportunities. Members brainstorm ideas, share their experience and hold each other accountable to getting things done.
- Monthly Private Executive Coaching Sessions. Knowing what you want out of life is only half the battle. The other half is a real opportunity to keep you focused, accountable and on track to achieve it. TAB Business Coaching Sessions provide you a trusted advisor you can count on to help you increase business performance, work through business opportunities and challenges, achieve greater success and truly live the personal and professional life you desire.
- Proprietary Tools to help you work ON your Business. TAB has developed proprietary tools to help business owners clearly determine where they are, where they want to go and how to get there. Our Business Blueprint ® is a comprehensive tool that includes a comprehensive evaluation that is like an on-line MRI for your business. It is designed to assess key areas of performance, identify gaps in performance and helps you identify the priorities areas to work on. The Business Blueprint also provides a rich set of tools to assist you and your team with Strategic Planning, starting with defining your personal vision and then your business vision.
Are you ready for your own board of advisors, a sounding board of like-minded, driven and experienced professionals? Get ready to achieve your goals: Contact us today to learn more.